Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HELLO SPRING

 Holy moly! Was Thanksgiving really the last time since I have posted???  Honestly, I could come up with all kinds of excuses where I have been.  But, I won't bore you with that.  I just have been living life. All is well and busy.
I love this time of the year when the flowering trees bloom, the grass turns green and I can plant pansies & radishes.  It is a time for fresh starts and new beginnings. 
Summer is right around the corner.  The kids will be home and we head to the beach for a week. Can't wait for that! 
The week before Easter I travel with Abby to Quebec, Canada for her French class.  What a trip that will be!  I will definitely share photos after we are home. 
Luckily, I will have this project to work on while riding in a bus for 14 hours. Yikes! 
 For me, this is the perfect blanket to be crocheting this time of the year.  I love daisies.  They are so happy & hold very special meaning to me.  I have finished 12 granny squares so far, with roughly 300ish more to go. HA HA!!  My goal is to have it finished & ready to curl up in when the air turns cool again next Fall.

just wanted you to know, in case you haven't noticed, I have added  links on my side bar if you would like to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.  I'm in love with both, but they are very dangerous in the fact that I lose all track of time some days.  They are wonderful sources of inspiration.

Well, until next time....
Wishing you all a beautiful Spring.  Breathe in the beauty!


3 comments:

Shelley in SC said...

What an absolutely gorgeous throw/afghan that is going to be!! Love your color choices.

Anonymous said...

Awesome as always, Honey! I have missed your blogs. The pictures are always so beautiful! Enjoy Spring!!!
Love,
Mom

Pami said...

lovely daisies!